Olympia Lamplighters provides a host of resources for artist and creators. Stop by to take a look at what we can offer you!
- Storage Lockers – $15.00 a month – You provide your own lock. Our lockers come in two sizes: small 16” x 18” and large 16” x 28”. Lockers are first come, first serve.
- Reference Library – We have a selection of books cover different types of artwork and a number that cover historical and craft reference information. These books can be used inside of our space.
- Free Art Supplies – We have a shelf of donated art supplies, canvases, frames, and materials. These are all free for the taking. Stop on by to see what we have.
- The Queer Closet – Donated by Wild Tiny our Queer Closet provides free clothing to transitioning and clothing needing folks. If you’ve something that you don’t need feel free to drop that off too.
We also have a few things behind the desk that are available to use, just ask one of our staff members to grab it for you.
- Cricut Machine – Please be aware that this machine requires materials and a computer to work.
- Toaster Oven – This Toaster Oven is for cooking polymer clays.
- Pasta Maker – This pasta maker is for working with polymer clays.
- Yarn Winder – If you need to wind up some yarn into a cake, this’ll do you.
Please be aware that these items are donated, if they stop working, or take damage, we will not be able to replace them immediately.
We provide assistive services for creative professionals after a short initial consultation, such as:
- Portfolio Assistance at $25/hour (two-hour minimum)
- Pricing assistance
- Gallery preparation
- Portfolio presentation
- Website platform options and functionality of a website (not content or website building)
To learn more about these services, please e-mail us at email@example.com to schedule a time for your consultation.
Gallery Preparation Guide
Sound Room and Isolation Booth
Our recording booth is a ventilated 4×4 Vocalbooth, set up for single person recording of music, voice lines, or any other sound project. Our sound room features sound padded walls, and an editing and recording computer.
Vocal booth or sound room usage does not include assistance with technical set up, and are provided for seasoned sound creators or people learning on their own.
We currently have in the sound room:
- 2 PR 40 Heil Microphones
- An Allen and Heath Zed 10FX Mixer
- A computer with Presonus Studio 1, Audacity, LMMS, and DaVinci Resolve
If you would like a sound engineer to accompany you during your booth reservation, we can also connect you with an audio producer or professional, however their additional fee would not be negotiable.
Show Off Your Art in Our Gallery
Sell your work in our gallery! The commission rate for showing in the gallery is 20% with a signed contract. Come in to learn more or fill out a contract to have your artwork, writing, textiles etc. in the gallery. Or contact our Creative Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Renting Performance Space
Please contact Saige at email@example.com for event information including renting our back space for bands, events, and workshops. Based on availability.
Interested in learning about the benefits of becoming a Lamplighters hosted event or workshop? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if your event is eligible. If you’re looking to schedule a musical or tech heavy event please contact our Venue Production Manager Saige Rakoski at email@example.com.
Interested in running a workshop? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.